DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY
‘There can be nothing more magnificient than the act of removing human suffering:.............
The department of general surgery established on March 2012, consists of a spirited team of surgeons with an outstanding leadership.
Our core mission is to provide quality health care to the needy people, cutting edge research and outstanding education to medical students.
The department is providing regular services in multiple fields.
OP Room- Male & Female
Dressing Room - Male & Female
OP Operation Theatre.
Case Demonstration rooms.
Separate wards available for male & female patients with 30 beds each for 4 Units.
Room for duty doctors & Students
Nurses duty room
Examination & Treatment room
III. CONFERENCE HALL: Available with audio visual aids providing accomodation for about 150 members.
IV. OPERATION THEATRE COMPLEX: The OT Complex is well euipped with waiting room for patients, Preparation room, Washing rooms, OT rooms, Post op recovery room, Surgeon & Anesthetists' room, Assistants'room, Instrument & sterilisation room,etc
V. Office for HOD & Head of the Units.
VI. Clinical demonstration room
VII.Room for library/ Seminar Room with seating capacity of 50 students.
- General Surgery Out Patient Department(OPD) – daily -7.30 A.M to 12 Noon,
- Surgical Dressing OPD - daily – 7.30 A.M to 12 Noon,
- Inpatients admission with a bed strength of 50 male and 50 female patients,
- Operation Theatre being run for 3 days/week,
- All kinds of emergency surgeries being done round the clock,
- Elective surgeries being done for the cases involving thyroid, breast, abdominal, inguinai and perineal regions.
We also present papers and participate regularly in Continuing Medical Education(CME)
Programs being conducted monthly in out institution.