1. A correlative cytological and histopathological study on superficial lymphadenopathy. Dr P Visalakshi, Dr S Malliga
Tuberculous endometritis in a post menopausal woman- A case report. Dr P Visalakshi, Dr S Malliga
3. A correlative study on FNAC and histopathology of thyroid lesions. Dr P Visalakshi, Dr A Vijayalakshmi, Dr S Malliga
4. Chemotherapy induced changes in the ovarian tumours-histomorphology as a diagnostic and as a prognostic tool. Dr Shifa S Ibrahim, Dr M Sivakami
5. Solid pseudopapillary epithelial neoplasm of pancreas. Dr Madhusudhanan Gnanasekaran, Dr M Sivakami.
6. Pure choriocarcinoma of ovary- A rare case report. Dr Krishnaveni, Dr Umasankari, Dr Sivakami.
7. Isolated Pancreatic Tuberculosis with peripancreatic lymph nodes in an immunocompetent individual mimicking pancreatic neoplasm- A case report Dr Jeyanthi, Dr Paribalaji, Dr Sivakami.
8. A correlative cytological and histopathological study on lesions of salivary gland. Dr Malliga, Dr Sivaelangovan.
9. Helicobacter pylori related gastritis in adults. A clinical, endoscopic, histopathological and rapid urease test study. Dr Rajeswari, Dr P Visalakshi.
1. Incidence of neoplastic lesion in Cervix biopsy in NCD OP. Dr P Visalakshi, Dr S Malliga
2. Prevalence of anemia and variation of hematological parameters in antenatal mothers attending tertiary care centre. Dr Vijayalakshmi, Dr S Malliga
3. Correlative study of thyroid profile and cytological diagnosis of Thyroid lesions.
Dr Aruna Mutharasi C (Tutor, Pathology)
4. Correlative study of cytological and Histopathological diagnosis of Breast lesions.
Dr Dhivya B(Tutor, Pathology), Dr Visalakshi P ( Associate Professor, Pathology)